When they told us it was newly renovated we didn’t realize they meant they were renovating today. While we were visiting they were building the deck around the pool and beside the pond, the paint in the rooms was still drying and they hadn’t taken the new mattresses out of the plastic yet. When they said new, they meant #brandnew. While touring the resort we were surprised by the expanse of the place, looking more like a small village than a resort- and with features to boot! It had me so excited that I had to tell you; so here in no particular order: 21 reasons to visit Oaks Oasis on the Sunshine Coast.
1. A multi-million dollar refurbishment to conclude on 17th of September 2014.
2. Villas accommodate road-trippers with a personal carport.
3. Pool with a brand new deck and spa.
4. Lily pond – family of adorable ducks included.
5. Restaurant and bar overlooking the pond (Also open to the public. If you’re in the Golden Beach area it’s certainly worth a visit).
6. Breakfast menu included during the week, buffet on weekends.
7. Tennis court.
8. Beach volleyball net – for the sporty types.
9. Interconnecting function rooms – for the business types.
10. A mini-golf course. Or a full-sized golf course 5 minutes drive away.
11. Water Park for residents – that’s right, a water park for the kids – complete with a number of slides, an oversized tipsy bucket and a lifeguard.
12. Marquees beside the waterpark to host social events.
13. Miniature scenic waterfall (previously the backdrop for a number of weddings).
14. Exceptionally spacious rooms including designated disabled rooms
15. Brand new bedding.
16. Interconnecting rooms to accommodate up to 6 adults comfortably.
17. Kids stay for free in the Queen Room (in existing bedding).
18. Ideally positioned 2 minutes walk from Caloundra’s biggest shopping centre.
19. Five minutes walk from Caloundra’s bustling main street (the host to Caloundra’s Sunday markets on – you guessed it – every Sunday).
20. Literally a stones throw from Golden Beach.
21. Mention that you were convinced by the 21 reasons to stay for a very special mid-week deal (only available when booking through Affordable Holidays)
So there you have it, more features than you can poke a stick at. To find out more or make a booking call Affordable Holidays on 1300 468 268.